vrijdag 25 maart 2016

In: from Spain



Some years ago Eva sent me a postcard made out of a colouring pencils package, and a year later she surprised me with a new package 'card', which contained pencils!

Similar to Eva I love colouring materials. I have a lot of colouring pencils and felt pens at home (too much, I'm afraid..). Despite of that I love to visit art supply shops, where I have to force myself not to buy them.
When walking in the street and seeing a usable pencil on the ground I have to pick it up and take it with me.

So also the packages I love to see, and it won't surprise you that I was very happy when I opened my mailbox today to find this beautiful postcard, made out of an Alpino felt tip pens package!

The back of this card is a delight, too. First Eva's message, not only because of what she wrote (about this package, among others) but also she added great little drawings to it. As the message is personal I of course will keep it offline. The stamps are great, too, these paintings by painter Goyo Domínguez:



Thank you very much, moltes gràcies, Eva!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. It arrived! :)
    I remember those sendings... Full of fun!
    I don't have a lot of art supplies. Really few, I'd say. And these two-tips felt pens were a present!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thank you again, Eva! Yes, you wrote about it being a present. So kind of yours to share a part of your present - the package - with me!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen