dinsdag 31 januari 2017

In: from Morocco



A nice mixture, connection, between the digital and the analogue world I received today from Eva.
The image has been made by German artist/typographer Harald Geisler.

Eva herself is an artist and typographer, too, which is proofed by the wonderful typography on the envelope:



The stamp has been issued last year for the 41st anniversary of the 'Green March'.

The card is part of a larger serie of postcards. Eva was so kind to send already three to me. Among these also this delicious cake:



The best choice of cakes, as in general I am not so fond of eatable cakes, but I am fond of fonts!

Thank you very much, moltes gràcies, Eva!

4 opmerkingen:

  1. I love these cards, they're so clever and original - so pleased I got one as well.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I am glad that you like it (me too!). As I wrote to Heleen, I have still some of them to be sent. I also like they are big (real size), so I can write a lot on them :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you again, Eva!
      And I am happy with the size of the cards, enjoying reading your writings, too :-)

      Verwijderen