zaterdag 25 november 2017

Postcards for the Weekend: Books, authors

This weekend the theme of Postcards for the Weekend is 'Books / reading / authors'.

Two weeks ago I received this pretty postcard from Eva, showing the cover of one of the many books written by Jules Verne, published by Hetzel. She had bought it at the Maison de Jules Verne in Amiens, the house where this famous writer has been living during 18 years.



On the back a matching stamp, of an other French writer: Joseph Peyré:



Find more postcards about this theme at and via Postcards for the Weekend!

4 opmerkingen:

  1. How could I say I don't like this one? ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. It's embarrassing to admit that I haven't read Jules Verne! I hope I can work on this deficiency soon! Thanks for sharing this postcard and stamp and have a nice week ahead!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. You are not the only one, Maria :-)
      Thank you for your comment, have a nice week, too!

      Verwijderen