donderdag 14 april 2016

In: from Morocco



This building is the former railway station of Tétouan, Morocco.
Nowadays there aren't any trains anymore in Tétouan. In 2012 the building has been restored and since then it is the Museum of Contemporary Art.

Sent (and written, thanks to Eva I know about the above mentioned :-) ) by Eva from Tétouan.



Update:
Also from Morocco, a few weeks later I received this postcard, showing the railway station of the city of Nador, in the north of Morocco.
The railway station is rather young: it was opened only seven years ago, in July 2009.



Thank you very much, moltes gràcies, Eva!

4 opmerkingen:

  1. I'm glad this one did it to you!
    I have another one, but it is still to be sent. Anyway, something is on the way :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. So am I :-) And it arrived rather soon!

    Thank you in advance, how kind of yours! Looking forward to seeing your other surprise!!
    Meanwhile I found an other reading animal, to be sent soon (I hope..)!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Update 21-5-2016: I also posted the postcard of Nador train station here, thank you very much, Eva!
    It arrived a lot quicker than the two cards I received today: you wrote it 3th of May, the Moroccan Post postmarked it the 9th of May, and it landed in my mailbox only 4 days later!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Actually, it was sent on 6th May (Friday). Probably they were on a strike, so the postcard was collected from the mailbox on Monday. But it travelled so quick! One never knows...

      Verwijderen