maandag 11 mei 2015

In: from the United Kingdom



Zonder het te weten besmette Eva me met het vuurtoren-virus. Sindsdien, iedere keer als ik een kaart ontvang met een vuurtoren, spring ik een gat in de lucht.
John is iemand die zowel Eva als mijn postvoorkeuren kent, en hij was zo aardig om me deze mooie kaart te sturen, van de vuurtoren op Sint John's Point, bovendien voorzien van prachtige postzegels op de achterkant!

Without knowing and willing to, Eva has infected me with the lighthouse-virus. Since then, every time I receive a postcard showing a lighthouse, I'm super happy.
John in the United Kingdom knows Eva's and my preferences. He was so kind to send me this beautiful Saint John's Point lighthouse, and has added more beautiful lighthouse stamps on the back.




Thank you very much, John!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I am not sorry to have infected you with the lighthouse-virus!
    By the way, I love this bee-lighthouse :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Bee! That is the right word! I thought this such a special lighthouse, and that is because of the colours.

    And yes, I agree with you; this type of infection is one of the most pleasant ones :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen