woensdag 18 oktober 2017

In: from Brussel and Maroc

Last weekend's theme for Postcards for the Weekend was 'anything you wish'.
I was too busy with posting stamps for Sunday Stamps and doing other things so far, so finally exactly inbetween two weekends I am posting my contribution..

Received from Eva, already almost a year ago, but finally here they are, two pretty smurfcards, from Brussel via Morocco:





I love the way Moroccan Post most of the time uses two postmarks:



Thank you very much, moltes gràcies, Eva!

Curious to know what postcards other mail lovers choose when they get the opportunity? Check Maria's blog post and the links mentioned there!

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Nice to see this postcards again. The first one is so cheerful! :D
    (And it has been raining the whole night, here!)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Yes, I love that picture, optimistic even during rain :-)
      It took about 11 months before I posted them here, sorry for the delay!

      Verwijderen
    2. No problem: you answered this letter long time ago! :D

      Verwijderen
  2. I also like the first one! Smurfs are my partner's favorite animated characters :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen