woensdag 14 september 2016

In: from Spain



Spain has a variety of landscapes. And as I've traveled only in the south east of the country, I am happy that my friends travel to other parts, too. Eva made me happy by sending, among others, these postcards.
Tabarca, a pretty island, accessible via the city Santa Pola, close to Alicante, I've visited during my stays in south east Spain. Great to see this island again, this time from a 'bird eye's' on a postcard!

Meadows with pigs are new to me. These Iberian fellows are more fortunate than their Dutch cousins, who in contrary are kept in small cages, many of them never seeing daylight. I hope one day Dutch farmers (and of course the pennywise, paying consumers) will follow the good example of the Spanish farmers.





On the back sides two well=known people, stamped by fresh new postmarks.



Thank you very much, moltes gràcies, Eva!

1 opmerking:

  1. I'm glad to see these postcards again!

    And I'm afraid that those pigs are an exception...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen