dinsdag 8 december 2015

In: from the United Kingdom



I had seen the 'Man posting / cauliflower' postcard before on Eva's website. I really loved that picture, and I am grateful that I can see and feel this postcard in real: the sender - John - has sent this card recently me!

On the back John sticked great mail related postage stamps, showing different stages of the mail process:



Some weeks earlier this interesting historical postcard arrived at my place:



On the back a lovely mail transport stamp, and information about the postmarks on the front side (click picture to enlarge).



Thank you very much, John!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Both postcards and all the stamps are really great.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. For your information - there used to be a few blue pillarboxes for posting to European destinations but so far as I am aware there is only one left - in Windsor, outside the castle.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen